Universal Air Condition Remote Controller K-1028E
This Universal A/C Remote controller allows you to control your air conditioner when you have lost the original remote control.
Powerful codebase and can control most airconditioners of all brands in the world
Memory function during the electricity failure
Manually set the code (plus or minus) or automatically searching for adaptable type of air-conditioners
Easy and Convenient for you to search for a suitable type of air-conditioner
Powerful database to cover almost 1000 codes
Clock function and timer on/off function
LED Torch light
Power: AAA Battery X2
Product material: ABS
Universal A/C Remote Controller (without battery)
Complete Code List
Manually Configure the Remote Controller Using the Manufacturer Code Input:
1. First, find the input code for your air-conditioner brand. See the code table below.
2. Then ensure the air conditioner is plug into the power source.
3. Press and hold on the SET button for about three seconds, until you see the 3 code digit start flashing.
4. Now press on the Temp Up and Down key to input your air conditioner brand code. For example: Fujitsu is 700.
5. Now press the OK button to set the code on the remote control. You should see the code number stop flicking on the screen.
6. Finally, point your remote at the air conditioner and test it out. If it does not work, you may have to try a different code for your air cond brand. One brand may have different several codes. So you may need to try out all the different code before it works.
Automatically Configure the Remote Controller Using the Auto Search:
1. Ensure the air conditioner is plug into the power source.
2. Now point the remote control at the air conditioner.
3. Press and hold on the SET button for about six seconds, until you see the code input number start flickering. You will see that the code will automatically increment and searches for the the right code for your air cond brand.
4. Pay close attention to the air cond, when it start, immediately press the OK button to stop the search.